Cz P10c Reliability - CZ has made a name for himself. They have developed classic firearms, in particular the Scorpion and the Scorpion EVO, one of my favorite rifles. I also continue to use my CZ P-07 for my daily carry (sorry Glock, love you still). That was until I heard about the P-10 C.CZ percussion pistol configured for concealment.

Will the P-10 C live up to the hype and become my new stealth machine? Keep reading to find out.

Cz P10c Reliability

Cz P10c Reliability

I have to be honest, I think the P-10 C looks good. It's a little too round for my taste. This was actually one of the reasons I skipped the P-10 C and got the P-07 instead. I have to say, I love that soft urban gray finish on the lower receiver. But looks don't make a weapon. I wish the slide stop was a bit larger like I'm used to on my P-07, but that's just a matter of preference. The handle is also a bit longer than I prefer for concealed carry. It's about the same length as a Glock 17. I almost always try to go for the most compact handguns combined with effective self-defense and great concealment.

Cz P10 C Review After 2,100 Rounds

Functionally, the P-10 C is impressive. As with most CZs, shots are smooth and flat. The trigger is also very good for a percussion pistol. The intake is smooth, the pause is clean, and the recovery is palpable. No need to swap triggers here. The recoil is quite mild, almost imperceptible, at least when actively firing. It's actually present, but not bad, and slightly easy to control with a firm grip and proper shooting technique.

Reliability was not an issue. 1000+ rounds through this gun with no issues. I put a lot of ammo in the P-10, including a steel case, regular brass, and my self-defense rounds. All rolled up without a hitch. I expected it to be out of CZ anyway, but it's always nice to know you have a well-oiled machine ready to go when you need it. It should be noted though that I do a little cleaning of all my new firearms when I receive them.

The P-10 C is reasonably stealthy. It's not the smallest compact, but it's not going to print on lighter colored shirts all the time. I moved mine for about three weeks and got changed and felt quite comfortable with it. It's nothing special in terms of size or concealment. The real honest-to-god truth is that the P-10 C is a gun you buy to feel like you have a gun at an affordable price. So no, it's not the best for concealment, and it's probably not a replacement for my P-07 or my Glock 43X, but it's still a great carry gun.

The P-10 C is a solid offering from CZ and would be a great buy for anyone looking to conceal or simply own a high quality firearm. The P-10 C is amazing to shoot, easy to handle and shoots everything. There's a lot to like and a lot to dislike here.

Cz P10c Suppressor Ready Review

Richard Douglas is a lifelong shooter, outdoor enthusiast and technologist. He is the founder and editor of Scopes Field and a columnist for The National Interest, Cheaper Than Dirt, Daily Caller and other publications. The market for CZ pistols has exploded in recent years. More and more people are choosing CZ firearms for their home defense, target shooting and competition shooting needs. CZ makes some of the best quality firearms on the market today, and the highly anticipated CZ P-10 C, like the rest of CZ, is impressive.

The gun looks and feels great for the most part. It doesn't feel stuffy at all, but has a very aggressive back strap. The back strap is too aggressive for me personally. We've had the P-10 C on display in our store for about a week, and it seems like about half the people holding it like the aggressive texture, and the other half don't. It features an ambidextrous magazine catch and slide stop, interchangeable rear shoulder straps (all with the same texture), and a three-point flashing sight.

Now for what everyone raves about, the trigger. With the exception of a few high end pistols like the CZ Shadow Target II, Sig P226 Legion SAO, etc., this is the best stock trigger I've experienced. It checks in at exactly 4.5 pounds and has a very short recoil. There is a bit of creep just before breaking, but since it's so minor, I'd bet it will subside after a while on the range. We fired the gun about 2,000 times and could still feel the recoil after that, but it was reported to be gone.

Cz P10c Reliability

We've heard that the CZ P-10 C should fit in most Glock 19 holsters, so we tried it out with a pair. We found it to be LAG Tactical compliant but not G-Code OSH compliant. While it worked in the LAG Tactical holster, it certainly wasn't perfect, and we found it fit much better in the Glock 17 LAG Tactical holster as it had a longer barrel than the Glock 19 .

Cz P 10 Compact 9mm [firearm Review]

I know there are a lot of bloggers out there who like to give advice to producers on what they should or shouldn't have done, which can be very annoying. For now, you can count me in this group. CZ should have included at least one rear strap that is not as aggressive as the ones that come with it. Grinding the backstrap is an easy fix, but there are a lot of people who don't want to change their guns, even if the change is minor. Also, some people have no reason to try modifying their weapons. See Exhibits A and B below (Google Image Search "gun stipple fail" for more).

Shooting the P-10 C is very similar to, you guessed it, the Glock 19, but with slightly less felt recoil. We shot at 5, 7, 10, 15 meters. Here are the photos of the groups we received. We draw on 8.5×11 printed paper.

From all I can see (price, accuracy, trigger, ergonomics, etc.), this is the closest thing to a Glock killer I've gotten my hands on. However, in my opinion, CZ will never be able to keep up with the product required to earn this title, and Glock has a bit of a cult following that is far from dead. For some it will be and for others it won't. As far as I'm concerned, it won't replace my G19, but if that had been an option when I bought mine, I might have had a P-10 C instead of a smaller Glock 19. than it is. They call it a compact, but it's a bit bigger than a Glock 19, and for me personally the Glock 19 is too big for everyday carry.

If I had to pick, the backstrap is a bit aggressive and the trigger pulls a bit before breaking. But so far the P-10 C seems to be one of the best options for a "compact" double stack 9mm I've shot. It has the best stock trigger of any gun in its class, is designed to fit the hand, is accurate, and sells for less than $500. CZ succeeded with the P-10 C and I have no doubt that we will sell a ton of these rifles. If you are looking for a double stack 9mm pistol, you should definitely put this one on the list so you can find it. If you would like to be placed on our P-10 C waiting list, call us at (919) 803-4605 or send an email with your name and phone number to info@

Tfb Review: The Slick Sided Cz P10 M Micro Compact Pistol The Firearm Blog

Ruger 556 review, vg6 epsilon 556 review, msar stg 556 review, sinn 556 review, sinn 556 i review, meridian 556 review, eotech 556 review, precor efx 556 elliptical review, benchmade 556 review, surefire sfmb 556 review, precor efx 556 review, sinn 556 anniversary review